~~**LaYaN JiWa**~~

~~**Santana feat. Alex Band - Why Don't You And I**~~

Since the moment i spotted you,
Like walking round with little wings on my shoes
My stomach's filled with the butterflies... ooo and it's alright
Bouncing round from cloud to cloud
I got the feeling like I'm never going to come down
If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied
ooo.....



Everytime I try to talk to you
I get tongue-tied
Turns out that everything I say to you
Comes out wrong and never comes out right



So I'll say 'why don't you and I get together
and take on the worldand be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again'
So I say 'why don't you and I hold each other and fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never going to let me in'


When's this fever going to break?
I think I've handled more than any man can take
I'm like a love-sick puppy chasing you around
ooo and it's alright
Bouncing round from cloud to cloud
I got the feeling like I'm never going to come down
If said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied


And slowly I begin to realize this is never gonna end
Right about the same you walk by
And I say 'Oh here we go again, oh'

~~Sejak bile lew aku layan lagu santana erk...;)~~

~~pape pun lirik n lagu dia best...x kisah lew sape yg nyanyi....~~

~~Ingat nak letak video tp x dpt cari embed code..=(~~


4 comments:

persadajacque said...

hahah,,tau pn tk layan lgu santana,,~

embed code??

tk ley ke post je teros dari source video tuh? request code ke,,~

aiyak,,!

santana,,org suke giter nye aje,~

heheh,,~

~JuLiE~ said...

::oh ye ke?budak baru belajar lew..::
::xpe kite cube lain kali erk...::
::dapat keje katner??::
::UOB erk..abg ed cakap..ihihii::

eddie dewanaga said...

huh...
Santana ni satu nama besar dlm sejarah rock n roll tau...!

best!!
guitar works dia membuatkan jiwa ini bagai terbang diawan biru...

Jay jgn senyum ye...!!

~JuLiE~ said...

walaupun xtau sangat sejarah rock & roll tu...ble la layan ckit2...=)~*~

bawa jiwa ke awan biru???biar btul nie jay??kot camtu..nak ikut ble??;)~*~

hiuhihi :D....~~